Thursday 26 July 2012

Tigerprint Competition

So.......

Tigerprint, a renowned stationary company who supply Marks & Spencer have launched a 'Are you gifted?!' competition with a different theme each day for a month, the idea being that you make a design a day. The brilliant part being that you can do as many or as little as you like.

Thought I'd enter and take my chances! I'll be honest and admit I did all of mine all in one day!

Here are some of my favourite designs, I did about 16 in total.

Theme was 'Symmetry', my original idea being that I took an image that was symmetrical and cropped it so it isn't...?!


The idea behind the colour palette was from Russian poster art.

This theme was 'Bloom' so I tried to do something that I could actually imagine on a greetings card!


This theme was 'Funny Face', bit weird, but I like it!


This theme was 'Best of British', so I chose to use the best of British architecture as my inspiration.


And this theme was childhood adventures, so I chose to use photos from an adventure me and my brother had a few years ago!


And last but not least this one's theme is 'Nature' and I decided to use my more trademark ink drawing skills.



I'll let you know if I hear anything from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment