Tuesday 19 June 2012

There's no business like end-of-year-show-business

It has come around fast but its the end of my degree. Its been an amazing and rewarding time and I have learnt a lot from it!

Last week we put up the end of year show at Somerset College. It was a frantic few days, and I did have a moment of panic I'll admit, but it's up now and ready for the public.

If you'd like to visit its on until Thursday 21st June at Somerset College, Wellington Road, Taunton.

Here's a photo of my space:


I will be posting more in my next blog.



My infamous chair in the space!

Very satisfying to see it finally up on the wall. I feel like I've been looking at it for so long now I can't really see it for what it is, it's not fresh to me anymore.

But I'm really looking forward to moving onto the next thing and developing what I've gained from this year.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment