Monday 22 April 2013

Blog and Buy sale wish list

I know I keep banging on about it, but the blog and buy sale spring wish list is a really great place to get unique products both gifts and for the home.

I thought it was time I shared a few of my own favourites with you:

This cushion by designer Georgia Bosson is a lesson in simple is effective. What a brilliant idea, and great colours. 


I really love this print by Hey Jo Design. So beautiful and elegant! I'd love to give this house room. Other colours available. 


These unique Easter eggs by The Cocoa Mistress certainly come with a hefty price tag, but they're are just so cool! It's never to late for chocolate.


Marmo Scarf by the lovely Petra Green. I actually have one of these myself and can vouch that they are very useful, especially this time of year when you need something not too warm, not too cold. This scarf bridges the gap perfectly, and I love the graphic 80s style print. 


....Really tempted to get one of these packs of temporary tattoos by DB Illustrations, for those who aren't quite brave enough for the real thing. There's a floral pack too for those who aren't so keen on woodland creatures. 


I'm a sucker for anything bright, and this cushions by Kitty McCall hits this fix. 



This unusual mug by Parasite Ceramics caught my eye - I love that the shopping trolley is so small it almost, but not quite, looks a bit lost. 



Never been a fan of 'tray' design, but this cutie from Roddy and Ginger (great name) won me over. Beautifully photographed as well. Have a look for yourself. http://stall.blogandbuysale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment