Tuesday 28 August 2012

Front Row Society

So.......

I was contacted a few weeks ago about entering a competition run by Front Row Society to design a scarf. It interested me because the theme was that you have to take an element, earth, fire, air, water, etc, and make it show your personality, reflect yourself within the design.

I straight-away without having to think about it decided on water. Mainly because it is an element that seems to be ruling my life right now...as it has been constantly raining most of the summer! I also think it best suits my personality, for reasons which I find hard to explain!

After a long time of designing, throwing things in the bin, and designing again, I came up with the idea of combining photography with my ink drawings.

Although I did not complete it in time to enter the competition, I am proud of the results that I eventually settled on! Front Row Society are continually running competitions so I hope to enter lots more in the future.







No comments:

Post a Comment