Monday 18 February 2013

oh, Christian

I just have to share with you the work of...possibly my favourite designer....at least in my top ten! As well as having an amazing name, Christian Zuzunaga's work often embodies part of what I would love to capture in my own work.

I know, I have mentioned him in an earlier post but I thought it was high time I gave over a whole post to the genus man.



A fellow cushion lover, he creates his designs by blowing up pictures of cityscapes so huge that they become mere pixels. I love this idea that you can't even tell what image it was in the beginning, but that it's just a small fragment of something much larger and unseen. (Much like life.....) but before I run away with my deep insights (pah!) most of all they are fun, colourful, and look great together. 


Curtains...what can't this man do?!







He can do beds, scarves, curtains and rugs that's for sure! Would someone please buy me this chair?


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment