Wednesday 13 February 2013

Inspirational photography

Thought I'd take a second on this very cold afternoon in February to look at some recent photos. I always try to take photographs of anything that inspires of interests me, no matter what or where. Here are some of my favourites:


Some cupcakes I made yesterday, fresh from the oven. For some reason the symmetry of them and the colours just seemed to want to be photographed! I see a pattern....


Silk dupion I recently bought for my new range of printed cushions, watch out for these soon. Just love the texture of fabric when photographed like this! Turning a texture into a 2d image.




Surf, rock, pebbles. Images from a beach near my home town in Devon. Forced my family to go out for a very rainy and windy walk on Boxing Day! But it was very beautiful.


Architecture of London: this city which is my new home is constantly surprising me with its wide variety of architectural styles. I have developed a habit of walking looking up at the buildings, which can lead to embarrassing incidents!


Balloons!! (I'm easily amused...!) Love the colours. Took this photograph at Winder Wonderland in Hyde Park.




Hyde Park again, but earlier in the Autumn. What a beautiful day. Look out for some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment